Wednesday, December 1, 2010

"Expectation"

                Way back in my fourth year high school time I choose computer as my elective in T.L.E our instructor taught us how to use adobe Photoshop, Editing pictures and a sort background knowledge about computer but I know It's not enough though it helps me a lot.
                One day I try to use Adobe Photoshop and sad to say I already forgot how to use the tools and some of use of it,thats why I expect that I will learn new things as the time goes since this subject Introduction to information Technology talks not only about computer.I hope that our instructor will impart his knowledge through teaching us well and lastly he will not be thrifty when it comes to grade because I know he has a Big heart and he will gave what we deserve to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment